Do you want a Kub’s house?

Need more information? Fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

 

Social

Instagram

Facebook





I have read it and I accept the privacy policy

FAQ

In the design phase, the geotechnical and topographic study is carried out to discover the type and characteristics of the terrain. It is due to the absence of this information that the cost of earthmoving, foundation and supply service connection works is not considered in this initial estimate.

Processing the building permit with the council will require the approval of an architect’s project and works management by the corresponding technicians. The cost of this documentation is not included in the attached rough economic estimate.

Land transport on national roads of up to 400 km from Kub’s hub is accounted for.

Yes, they are the same as in a conventional house.

In the design phase, the geotechnical and topographic study is carried out to discover the type and characteristics of the terrain. It is due to the absence of this information that the cost of earthmoving, foundation and supply service connection works is not considered in this initial estimate.

Work on the plot beyond the metres considered as the constructed surface area is not considered and, therefore, landscaping work is not included in the surroundings of the building or outside the boundaries of the plot (earthmoving, lawn or tree planting, supply and installation of perimeter fencing, access paving or construction of other items such as a swimming pool, for instance). All these items can be carried out as long as the customer has asked for them to be taken into account in the quote and has confirmed them.

The construction system used for the roof is always of the DECK type, i.e. flat roof. If the regulations require another type of roof, other types will be assessed and studied as an exception.

Thanks to Kub’s highly qualified team, we can make a thorough study of the weather conditions of the environment where the house will be located in order to achieve the best possible conditions for maximum interior comfort. This is also possible thanks to the high rating and energy efficiency that our construction systems offer in order to obtain very significant energy savings and protection from CO2 emissions into the environment.

Yes, as with conventional construction, you need a building permit. The Kub’s team will deal with all the documentation so the customer only has to be involved in what is strictly essential.

Yes.

No, no new constructions of any kind can be made on rustic land.

The great versatility of Kub’s modular houses allows them to be adapted to different air conditioning systems and so they are not limited to the use of a specific system.

Kub’s modular homes allow us to build façades from clad stone or natural stone in a ventilated façade system. Alternatively, we can also offer other materials and façade finishes such as porcelain stoneware coatings, fibre cement or HPL panels, technological wood or Alucobond type composite.

The main difference between a modular house and a prefabricated house lies in the percentage of construction that takes place in situ on the land where the house will be built and in the time it takes to build. In a modular Kub’s house, 95% of the house is built at the Kub’s hub (our production and manufacturing centre) and the remaining 5% on the owner’s land. By contrast, 80% of the work on prefabricated houses is done on site. In terms of time, Kub’s modular houses are manufactured and built in 4 to 5 months, and prefabricated houses between 10 and 12 months.

The offsite construction methodology used by Kub’s allows us to manufacture the houses industrially at our Kub’s hub production space, away from the land where the house will be set up. This firstly allows us to reduce the production and implementation time to 4 or 5 months and secondly, to have absolute control over the whole process.

Kub’s modular homes can be extended in both width and height, but this requirement calls for more foresight for the structural adaptation. Increasing the height is more complex than extending the floor plan.

At Kub’s we can manufacture and set up modular homes within 4 to 5 months.

The Kub’s houses are made at the Kub’s hub, our production space located at carrer Lleida 13, in Vic (08500).